My Fish Collection trip to Oahu, HI

Very nice thread! The first pic is nice! reminds me of what we have over here. when I went spearfishing the other day I saw so much tangs/angels/butterflys, it's so nice to be able to collect from your back yard. And helps when the water is shallow lol. So you just use handnets? And how is it at night? I was thinking maybe super early in the morning, like 5am-6am. we can do night over here, it's too risky to go in the middle of the night. I have no problem but better safe than sorry.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top