my new addition to my 75 gallon reef

Thanks guys. It was looking sketchy for awhile but someone was watch over my tank. I change about 50% of my QT tanks water with every water change from my display. I'm a sucker for sick fish in pet store like petco. I have gotten corals from there to just because the were cheap and I couldn't stand the info I got from the person that tried selling me it. The last time I was in there I notice someone looking at scooter blennies so I ask him how long he had been into saltwater and he said three months. He ask if I thought they would be ok in his tank so I told him the truth that he didn't really need to get them for a long while. The manager was actually getting him some other fish and came to see what else he needed. He told him what I had said and it almost came to blows. The sad thing it was a manager that got mad. I never said a word. Just started laughing and just walked out.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top