Nano in 90 2.5 Water Vase

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1405717018.721665.jpg
 
I will be adding more corals and macro algae here soon I am a little stressed because I will be leaving for 11 days and all my tanks with be left in the hands of my husband make me shutter :(
 
All seems to be well according to the hubby corals are in my DT still till I get back in state to place them in my nano :)
 
Well I am home and all is still well however he didn't do the Maintenon water change but the nano doesn't look like it suffered only issue I am having is I don't think the dyi light in kid is sufficient enough going to give it another 2 wks than might have to go back to the T5 waiting till Maintenon is done before adding in the Favia and chalice here is to keeping my fingers crossed. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top