Nano in 90 2.5 Water Vase

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thinking stocking lol I actually might consider a nuisance anemone with the small tank size and natural magnifying effect due to the shape ....... I might be able to replicate a bta in a normal size tank hmmmmmm
 
Still a little ammonia so will test again tomorrow however looking at my other tanks and have a couple possible coral frags that I might move over :) I do have a question on one?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402798108.826302.jpg

Favia
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402798127.570907.jpg

Blasto
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402798143.848593.jpg

Obviously bleached acan here is my question?
I have no idea what this will color up to all I know is it is bleached and would probably benefit from the mini T5 unlike my strong led how would I place fmv on this coral if I decided to place in nano to milk back to health?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402798298.631113.jpg

Possibly the no name paly toadstool and Xenia and maybe the bam bam since I already have a mini colony in my DT

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402798108.826302.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402798127.570907.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402798143.848593.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402798266.694482.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402798298.631113.jpg
 
Yay first water change lol Ammonia tested zero and ready to add my CUC just waiting on some clarification :)
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402852644.575232.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402852669.504046.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402852677.964507.jpg
 
I love it. Where did you get this vase? I think I will set one up. Obviously not for the contest as this is your idea, just because I think it is so awesome.
 
Loving the idea!
 
Today's DIY stay tuned ;)
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1403020071.298572.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1403020006.395379.jpg
    ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1403020006.395379.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 288
HA! Cool! Thinking outside the bowl I see!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top