Need help with sps ! No growth bad color !

IMO, I don't think you need a doser untill you get some pretty large colonies and your alk/ cal are dropping rather quickly. But I do agree it makes life easier, I wasn't saying a doser isn't needed, but as far as priorities in figuring out why the tank isn't in balance and such I feel a doser can be moved twords the back of the list.

I don't need a doser right now but I will when hockey starts up again .
 
I got in my one bulb , Gfo and Hanna checker . My phosphate are at .28 . How should I start using the Gfo to lower it ? Also seeing the one bulb compared to the old ones at first I thought the others bulbs where not on lol
 
you can get a reactor for the gfo at bulk reef supply. Lower the phosphate slowly.
 
I've noticed I little better Colors in my acros since I started the Gfo/rodi . I am going to go to 2/4 (GFO) of what brs says I need for my tank now then In another week to 3/4 then 4/4
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top