need some help with green hair alagee

How would you treat bryopsis.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424020338.645856.jpg
 
I don't now what test kit it is I have the LFS test it very week I'm heading their now
Ask them what exactly the numbers are, not what they consider to be good. And if you see them using a liquid test kit for the phosphtes, well, then we already know they are wrong.
 
You might still have a nitrate and phosphate problem even though they read 0 on the tests. The fee hair algae is consuming the nutrients as they are be tying presented in the tank. Maybe something is dead and decomposing or you are overfeeding. Try the macroalgae that someone had already mentioned. Or try building an algae turf scrubber. Either one should eliminate that problem.
 
Look it up. There is information on it everywhere. Basically you are going to grow the green hair algae intentionally and separately from your display tank. This algae will grow so fast and efficiently that it will outcompete the algae growing in your tank, thus eliminating it from your tank. It requires very simple maintenance. Try looking up the " waterfall algae scrubber" and the " upflow algae scrubber". Give it a shot and tell me what you think. It worked for me and I believe it is one of the best things to hit this hobby, because I had the same problem as you and now no more.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top