New Biocube Aquascape: What do you think?

Thanks Trentondrumm, that actually makes sense to me.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
it really doesn't matter how you run your lights since you have no photo-synthetic animals. Your lights are for viewing only.
 
Well yea I don't right now but obviously I will and that's why the question was asked.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Looks good!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
I like it!
 
Thanks guys!! Anyone think I need more rock?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Looks good!! I think the real question is do you think you need more rock. Many people will advocate that you need to have 1-2 lbs per gallon of water. I tend to prefer less rock. My 55 gallon has about 35 lbs of rock.
 
Thanks seahorse. Yes I think I have enough and I dnt know how more would fit anyway. I think it would change the look. And u know a lil bit more will be added here and there when I buy coral on live rock.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hmm don't know if it's just me but looks like I may be starting to see a slight tinge of green on some areas. Normal?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Very normal. When you add your CUC it will lessen as they eat it off :smile:
 
Thanks Riker. What do you have for a CUC?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
In my 16 gal nano reef I have
4 margarita snails
5 nerite snails
20 mini ceriths
3 nassarius snails
3 blue leg hermits
1 med size scarlet hermit
sm emerald crab
3 peppermint shrimp
 
Hi everyone happy Friday. Here are some pics of the tank 1 week after aquascaping with live rock. I think color on rock still looks good although might be some green showing up. I need help with some ID please...1st pic came on rock no idea what it is 2nd pic guy thru it in with live rock purchase it didn't look very good but looks much better now, I think a bottom polyp? Thanks again
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1365780996.594178.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1365781007.071432.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1365781016.540108.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1365781025.109066.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1365781033.135399.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I think it looks awesome I have the same tank and size looks nothing like yours. Great job


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
No not yet. Still waiting a bit. I'm about to get a cuc.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top