Wow, I cannot believe its been that long! I switched to the maintenance dose as I mentioned last post (2 ml per 25 gallons). And funny that you just asked for an update, because I basted my acros last night for the heck of it (as I had stopped after about a month of treatment do to the fact that I hadn't seen any AEFW). I basted the ones that had been attacked (and survived) pretty heavily and not a single AEFW (or any kind of FW for that matter) popped off. All of the new(er) acros are fully encrusting, have great PE and are growing quicker than they ever have (obviously, there are other contributing factors as well). So my conclusion is that AEFW-X without a doubt stopped (and most likely eradicated) the AEFW infestation that I had in my tank. Being that there is no way to be 100% sure of eradication at this point, I would say that at a minimum, if someone has an AEFW infestation, AEFW-X will without a doubt stop the AEFW from continuing to devour your Acros which will provide time to dip the corals ever couple weeks (the old fashion way) to ensure all is safe. I really cannot give it higher marks. Even if the AEFW does come back eventually, it has done far more than any other in-tank treatment I have ever used.
I also pulled some pictures I took when I first had the outbreak, one is a close up of a frag I clipped that shows the bite marks and AEFW eggs. The other is a picture of the last HALF of the colony that I had to cut from the rocks and toss. I wish I had taken other pictures to document, but when I first started dealing with it, it was a couple weeks before I discovered AEFW-X existed, so I had no clue that I would be one of the first in the US to get my hands on it (which I assume since I had to get it shipped from Canada).