New IM 30l aio and Orphek build

Tank is officially cycled. It only has one fish in it at the moment. A damsel. I am going to slowly add more. Not sure what yet.
 
Well i added some fish today. A neon dottyback and a orchid dottyback. My wife picked them out. The plan is to slowly add a few fish before adding any corals. Wish me luck. I hope i dont kill them all.
 
Ok it's been a while since my last post. Water parameters are 0 nitrites 0 ammonia 5 rpm nitrate 0 phosphate. I have 3 fish so far.
20190929_133530.jpg
20190929_133527.jpg
20190929_133538.jpg
 
I picked up some goodies today. I clean up crew from indio pacific sea farms. Spin stream nozzles, and a back up heater for redundancy.
20191004_160808.jpg
20191004_160803.jpg
 
I picked up a neptune systems atk v2 today. I am pretty excited about it. No more hauling water from the basement. I plan on running it straight from my rodi storage tank. Its directly below the tank in the basement. The basement has a short ceiling. Will only have about 12 foot head. Its says it can do 14 feet so we will see.
20191005_104250.jpg
 
Had a few drags donated yesterday. And picked up a new clown and a few crabs.
20191027_103915.jpg
20191027_103858.jpg
20191027_103046.jpg
20191027_103010.jpg
20191027_102935.jpg
20191027_102729.jpg
20191027_102442.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top