New Jebao Battery Back-Up IN STOCK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I tried this on an RW-4 when we got our shipment in, they definitely run it lower when the power is cut. The module they are talking about is so that you can run the backups with the DCT/DCS pumps.
 
Interesting.....I was talking with them about using it with the Gyre.....
 
I see, I am not sure about with the gyre, but you can definitely use the RW pumps at full power. We will be testing these with the jebao gyre when they are out.
 
When i connected mine to my pump nothing happened. I followed all the direction 2 or 3 times. When i disconect the power the controller blinks all but the middle 2 lights blink on and off. Whats going on?

15046503727711443347933.jpg
 
This is a picture of the battery. 3.6

Also its only $55 cheaper then the Ecotech. Being that the Ecotech has 5 times more capacity and automatically decreases power upon sensing an outage....its a much better value....if you want this to do that, you will need to purchase the module which is $99.

Screenshot_2015-11-29-14-25-57.png

That is a 12 volt battery in the picture. Is the battery backup 24 volt? If so, then they used 2 12 volt which would give you 7.2ah correct?
 
The DCS/DCT pumps require the aqualink adapter to work with the battery back-up. The CoralBox QP pumps connect directly to the backup.
What does this mean? where can i get one. It works on my main display im not sure why this pump id different. Where can i buy one?
 
What does this mean? where can i get one. It works on my main display im not sure why this pump id different. Where can i buy one?
i have a DCT12000 and it works fine on that just not my DCT 3000.
 
Bump, anyone have one an know if it automatically kicks on when power is lost?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top