New Royal Gramma hanging out vertically on back wall. Is this normal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter glb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
When I introduced my two blue chromis, my royal grammas initially and fiercely defended their caves from the chromis with full on attacks. The chromis did not care. Fortunately, this was short lived. Entertaining too!
 
I think I'm going to get a peaceful fairy wrasse next. I've heard they're fun.
 
Perfectly normal. watch out it might jump out your tank, i saw this many times.
 
Sorry it took me a while to grab this photo. They don't hang out together too often for too long.

RG Harem.jpg
 
Mine is now hanging out in the rocks. He comes out from time to time but is mainly a scaredy fish.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top