New tank not how I ordered. What to do ?

Option #2

Most Small Claims Courts cases in local Municipal Courts are only $75 to file a civil lawsuit where you represent yourself in front of a Judge showing proof of their wrongdoings

$75 to go down to the Court and file a lawsuit against them

Most small claims handle issues like this up to $5,000 in damages
$178 in wisconsin
 
Those would be a more fair analogy.

We forgot the cheese for your cheeseburger. Would you like us to send the cheese and you can add it to the burger and give you a credit for your next order.
If the restaurant that made an order placed on Uber eats or skip the dishes messes up your order the entire order is refunded. Just saying.
 
I would consider the old saying of "you get more bees with honey than vinegar". I would not start throwing around suing them, negative posts socially, anything like that. Calm heads prevail. I did not read every comment here, so maybe this was suggested. Ask them if you could find a professional local glass company, get a quote from them, and see if they agree to pay that bill. Any shower, glass or mirror company can do this on site at your home. or you can take it to them. I worked for such a company before I started my custom tank building company 20 years ago. This is an easy fix with the correct tools in a portable setting. Don't get taken in by internet strong arming and negative actions. Positive calm handling of this bad situation will prevail.

No extra cheese needed to fix this.....tongue in cheek, just joking. ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top