- Joined
- Jun 17, 2021
- Messages
- 216
- Reaction score
- 241
- Location
- Miami
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
works great just make sure u mark and drill out qtr inch size holes along the water line the divider only comes with holes on the bottom which does allow enough flow.I saw the Octo divider and was wondering if any Waterboxers had used it. Was thinking of doing the same thing at some point...making a refugium by dividing the area with the skimmer. Sounds like a refugium was a good choice? And I'm only 5'4"...lol...so a perfect height for me!!!!

I have dipped everything I put in my tank but that just goes to show something will always get thru....any tips on what to do next I am thinking a Melanurus Wrasse in the DT even tho I haven't seen any in there yet I am guessing they are there. The ones in the sump I will get by hand..

