Nick's 360 Gallons Reef Tank with Angels

Juvie Regal is losing it’s false eye spot. And I think it’s going to be a misbar.
E27FD13A-F11B-4225-8F1D-128EE39328F9.jpeg
 
Love it man!
 
Thanks! It was pecking on seaweed and smaller pieces of mysis/brine. I want it to eat out of the water column the moment I drop in the food for a week or two before I release it into the tank.
Looking back at the picture I posted with my hand, The little emperor is more like 2" from head to tail. My goal is to grow this guy out to 8" monster. :D
 
No issue with getting the emperor to eat. In the tank with no issue from the much bigger tank mates so far. Should I add a second one? :D I always enjoy a pair of fish much more than single fish.
 
Pretty fish. Beautiful tank! You are right. I just finished reading through this and when you release him it was tiny and the picture above it is super awesome big boy size! Reminds me of my Lt. Tang I picked up from live aquaria back in May. It was probably 3" in size and today it is clearly doubled if not tripled not to mention the increase in girth. Of course I can't tell him/her that but in any case it is good to see. Means your fish is really healthy!!!!
 
I have no idea. Didn't ask. It was all prepped in bags. I grabbed two to give it a try.
I did dream of my tank full of Tilapia though.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top