Official CC Angels and Demons Millie Progression/Showoff Thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob&Gab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
6,615
Reaction score
78
Location
whitestone, Queens NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the people who have gotten this Beauty of a Gem, I am one of the lucky guys who snagged this while it lasted on the site.

What i would like this thread to be is a progression thread. when you receive your Frag Post it here. here are some foot notes of what we will all be posting as well progression over the months Coloration and such. If you see any new growth post here. you get it :)



- First day getting Frag

- Picture of your Frag.

- How big is your Frag

- Type of Lighting Your Frag is in

- What kind of Flow do you have your Frag in.

- What do you think is a Good placement for the Frag in your own opinion.



Im Trying to get a sense of How Fast peoples Heaven Nor Hell Millie is gonna be growing under different lighting and different Nutrient level tanks.

This is My Frag im gonna be Getting In a few Hours from FedEx, Thanks Brett!:) ill get my own Photo Tomorrow but this is the excat Frag i purchased (Heaven Nor Hell Millie #1)


Heaven Nor Hell.jpg


Heaven Nor Hell.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I still want a frag of that! I'll take your first frag... Aha... Definitely a nice piece!
 
Had mine since it was released, hadnt grown a whole lot, BUT, i had some tank troubles end of last year so im just glad i didnt lose it. :)
Already cut a frag off so its not really picture worthy right now.......
 
Lololol
I thought it was.same thing. Ha ha
Never mind then. I have The heaven OR hell! Ooops
 
jay post your photos already

gonna post some later just took some update photos of un boxing and in tank. ill post later when i get home.
 
It looks like I'll be getting a frag of the "Heaven NOR Hell" milli in a few weeks. I'll definitely tag along on this thread and share my pictures.

On a side note, My "Heaven OR Hell" milli is really coloring up...I've counted 4 colors on my frag...along with the chunk of algae growing right in the middle of the frag on a branch that died back when it was unhappy and was receding :(.
 
Mine horrible pic though

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1394137269.795506.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1394137289.194329.jpg


Sweet milli I also got, bright orange tips bright yellow

Both arrived with great polyp extension. I'll try to get better photos when lights come on
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1394137372.184676.jpg
 
Man your lucky I was on the waiting list and then they told me the colony died , I might have to get you to frag me a piece one day when you get some extra growth.
Sack this thread is for heaven nor hell milli. We have the original "heaven or hell milli"
 
just got home with Gab. gonna post some pictures now.

Jay that Green milli is your freebie?!?!?! lucky sun of a gun. !


or did you buy that second frag. ? Either or nice scores.!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top