Official CC Angels and Demons Millie Progression/Showoff Thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob&Gab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
@MP75 Am confused which one again is the snipersps milli ?
I see a solid purple and purple with green polyps ?
 
@MP75 Am confused which one again is the snipersps milli ?
I see a solid purple and purple with green polyps ?
That pics I took under blue leds and it turned out like that plus I grew it out under led instead of my old metal halides setup.
 
The A&D is still selling at premium aquatics, just saw a few frags there the other day. After a year and a half mine finally colored up :)
 
Last edited:
A pic of a year and a half worth of work. Hopefully it stays happy and keeps coloring up. Could have a shot of making it into the display : ()

 
That is a slow grower. Nice work cooking that beauty.
 
Hi All

Sorry to bring up an old thread, I recently got this frag and wondered if it could be an Angel and Demon?
AngelAndDemonMille.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top