OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Missed this - now that hurts

cry baby.gif
 
i need a bounceee
 
Ok I’m guys! I’m done for with the sale. It been 1h30m I can’t get one frag check out. Rather pay full price. Wasting my time. Have fun y’all
 
Ok I’m guys! I’m done for with the sale. It been 1h30m I can’t get one frag check out. Rather pay full price. Wasting my time. Have fun y’all

Don't give up on it. Once u get a rhythm down and remember where to click it comes easy.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top