OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

This is a bet you wont get it sale. Some of yall are quick.

Agreed!!+

earlybird_poster.png
 
Ive gotten a fair amount, but I just keep clicking JFox Live sales give me a better chance than say WWC live sales it seems.
 
Ok I’m guys! I’m done for with the sale. It been 1h30m I can’t get one frag check out. Rather pay full price. Wasting my time. Have fun y’all

I love how successful J.F. Corals is.....amazing for him.....I could watch success like this all day !!!!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top