Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is it down again>
This is the single most frustrating thing I've ever done my entire life!! Gonna be 50 soon and honest to God, "single most frustrating thing EVER!!! Cannot for the life of me get any of the $5 or $10 ones!!! I have tried and tried until I've got so much pent up anger, I'm gonna stroke out!!!! I've got hours and hours into this and only have the left overs to show for it... I will definitely think twice before I ever do anything like this again!! Ironic really, the ones of us who could really benefit from the less expensive ones can't afford the faster internet of the quicker computer to enable us to "Win" at this...
I'm like 20:1 strikeout ratio, but still have 7 nice ones. No cheap ones though
I have struck out at least 50 or 60 times! LOL, my brain hurts!!!I struck out buying anything like a dozen times before I got one. Lte for the win. But got some later on. It’s a live sale. It’s awesome and annoying at the same time.
This is the single most frustrating thing I've ever done my entire life!! Gonna be 50 soon and honest to God, "single most frustrating thing EVER!!! Cannot for the life of me get any of the $5 or $10 ones!!! I have tried and tried until I've got so much pent up anger, I'm gonna stroke out!!!! I've got hours and hours into this and only have the left overs to show for it... I will definitely think twice before I ever do anything like this again!! Ironic really, the ones of us who could really benefit from the less expensive ones can't afford the faster internet of the quicker computer to enable us to "Win" at this...
Me either, I keep buying from the left overs.. Beautiful pieces, but not the $5 or $10 that would make the more expensive ones a bearable pill to swallow!I think most are in the same boat. If you have frags coming, who wouldn't add a $5 piece?

