OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Gah! Been waiting for the Punch Drunk and got the dreaded 404!
 
I wont pay 90 bucks for a zoa. That's crazy. I see colorful frags at the lfs for 15 or 20
 
This is the single most frustrating thing I've ever done my entire life!! Gonna be 50 soon and honest to God, "single most frustrating thing EVER!!! Cannot for the life of me get any of the $5 or $10 ones!!! I have tried and tried until I've got so much pent up anger, I'm gonna stroke out!!!! I've got hours and hours into this and only have the left overs to show for it... I will definitely think twice before I ever do anything like this again!! Ironic really, the ones of us who could really benefit from the less expensive ones can't afford the faster internet of the quicker computer to enable us to "Win" at this...
Unfortunately < went thru the same. Started 9 hours ago and secured NOT one item but this an auction and Jason Fox, a well known name will draw buyers. It's a hit or miss and I walked away three hours ago and made supper, ran for ice-cream, cleaned glass and filter socks on 3 tanks and watching the Badger game decided to see what is happening.

No sense getting frustrated. Its money not spent the way I see it. Im having the wife call right now to complain:

ticked.gif
 
excited.png
I just WON (4) 404's in a row
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top