OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Yessssss. 404 got me again. I have only tired to get that coral 3 times. Well. 404 saved me about 404 bucks so far, LOL
 
This is the single most frustrating thing I've ever done my entire life!! Gonna be 50 soon and honest to God, "single most frustrating thing EVER!!! Cannot for the life of me get any of the $5 or $10 ones!!! I have tried and tried until I've got so much pent up anger, I'm gonna stroke out!!!! I've got hours and hours into this and only have the left overs to show for it... I will definitely think twice before I ever do anything like this again!! Ironic really, the ones of us who could really benefit from the less expensive ones can't afford the faster internet of the quicker computer to enable us to "Win" at this...


lol. hows that free market treating you comrade?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top