OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Have there been any 5 or 10 chalice? Not that I woulda gotten them, just courious...
 
Thank you all for another great live sale. We just posted 750 frags. you guys are fast!!!
there are still some frags left at our website. https://shop.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/collections/live-sale
you can still add more frags from our regular page at no additional shipping charge.
thanks much for the help from gregg@gbhdesigns
 
Still cant buy that fruity pebbles, even from the website, its laughing at me for sure!! I can't stand the number 404!!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top