Official REEF OF THE MONTH Nomination Thread!

Lets try again
IMG_20220111_205328_842.jpg
 
I’ve found tanks I wanted to nominate but no one has a build thread. There’s flattery but disinterest in doing a build thread. I think you guys should have swag packs for people who are nominated and complete their write-up after being selected.
 
How about something smaller than 80 gallons every once in awhile? Yow ould think, by looking at the TOTMs that small tanks don't exist...
 
How about something smaller than 80 gallons every once in awhile? Yow ould think, by looking at the TOTMs that small tanks don't exist...
Find some to nominate. I’ve been trying to find people with build threads and there’s not many people who’ve done it. The one last year in the 40 gallon was pretty inspirational for me so I agree.
 
How about something smaller than 80 gallons every once in awhile? Yow ould think, by looking at the TOTMs that small tanks don't exist...
Nominate some nanos, please! We'd love to feature some exceptional smaller tanks! :)
 
I nominate user GWS3 as well… I’ve attached a photo of his tank. Just happened to see his thread yesterday and thought this is a true Tank of the Month; maybe Tank of the Year!
A6C7440F-FD6E-44E3-A8C4-A08B473A621C.png
Can someone post a link to his tank thread?
 
Can someone post a link to his tank thread?
 
Sams reef. Seen it in person - Show stopper but most impressive is its almost a decade old!

 
I would like to nominate my tanks.

Just opened a new thread today, you’re all invited, I be happy to share my experience.


4A268B01-218F-4E77-BFF4-CB861A3C302C.jpeg

CDE1E954-FFCE-4CCB-9510-F273C028CD7C.jpeg

D6DAA9DF-FFAA-4EE9-A99C-D0FB3971BE6A.jpeg

F8D3DD1F-FD47-410E-BBD3-962061A30DCD.jpeg

A417F0AC-3D17-4F19-9AC4-2105F04E19C8.jpeg

31A57189-B597-4EFE-8680-5F517A4716A3.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top