UGH, today I though was having a great day getting great live coral from several people today, but the one dry order came in correctly but went south to my mistake.
I bought a bubble king mini 160 and i definitely measured wrong an underestimated the size of the thing because its built like a tank for being a mini. It barely fits under my stand and the only reason it will fit under there is if I take my sump out everything single time half way. which means I cant take out the skimmer without taking out the sump everytime.
So now the question is....would you sell the skimmer, and buy a different one, deal with it, or somehow try to build a new stand. I dont really like the last choice lol.
I bought a bubble king mini 160 and i definitely measured wrong an underestimated the size of the thing because its built like a tank for being a mini. It barely fits under my stand and the only reason it will fit under there is if I take my sump out everything single time half way. which means I cant take out the skimmer without taking out the sump everytime.
So now the question is....would you sell the skimmer, and buy a different one, deal with it, or somehow try to build a new stand. I dont really like the last choice lol.


. Your sump will be full of water, and moving it will be really hard, it not impossible, without breaking your sump.

