Ordered some Blackworms to feed with! What's your opinion?

Have you ever fed Blackworms in your reef tank?

  • Yes and still do

    Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Yes not anymore

    Votes: 7 10.0%
  • NO

    Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Intersted in doing so

    Votes: 21 30.0%

  • Total voters
    70
cant get my cbb too eat lrs or mass stick

going to try mixing lrs and mass stick

only stuck it on the glass so far ill try on a rock tomorrow
 
Clams are also an alternative
 
As a former pet store owner, blackworms uneaten were bad news in fresh not to ention saltwater aquarium. They are a great enticer for CBB as they also represent aptasia but can decay in a tank quickly. I have never had a problem getting a CBB to eat. try seaweed/nori on a clip which should get your butterfly to start eating as well as live brine shrimp and mysis shrimp
I agree. They die quickly. I feed them sparingly. A full healthy teaspoon for the 720, 1/2 for the 350 and a few worms in the seahorse tank for the residents. They die quick but I do think they are a great addition to a varied diet. They also should not be the main meal as they have a high fat %. I believe Paul mentioned that.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top