OT: Recent trip to French Polynesia - Pic Heavy

Sweet Craig! I'll be going back to the Philippines for my honeymoon in May for some diving. I'll have to share some photos with everyone when I get back. I hope you guys like nudi pics! (nudibranch) :)
 
Sweet Craig! I'll be going back to the Philippines for my honeymoon in May for some diving. I'll have to share some photos with everyone when I get back. I hope you guys like nudi pics! (nudibranch) :)

lol...bring em on Jordan! Have not been to the Philippines but it is def on my list. Your honeymoon will be here before you know it. Hope the tank move is going smoothly (if you've started it yet).
 
Sweet Craig! I'll be going back to the Philippines for my honeymoon in May for some diving. I'll have to share some photos with everyone when I get back. I hope you guys like nudi pics! (nudibranch) :)

Are you going to Palawan? I went snorkeling in another Island and accidentally stepped on a nudi :(
 
I'll post some more pics in the AM for sure. I think we took over 5000 pics! I can make it rain in here....lol
 
Dang Craig, do you know what a trip like this would do to me!!!!! I would be ruined!!!! I am anxiously awaiting more pic's!!!
 
lol....I think you are the first person to view these pics in quite some time. We have been very fortunate to travel to some pretty cool places. Working on a trip in the fall that would be a good addition to this thread.
 
Really Beautiful Pics. Some of those shots are just gorgeous.
 
Did you ever get any of your videos processed?
 
I really need to post some of them here Marc. Just shot you a pm back. I have a lot of video but need to get them on YouTube so that all can see. I'll work on that tomorrow : ).
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top