PiCO Manta Ray 18 Shallow Rimless By IIX

Well, great news to come. I received my picasso clownfish. I have already thought of a new name for it as well.
Everyone welcome my new friend, Irl (pronounced as earl)!!!!
IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg
 
Very nice little tank!! Definitely a ton of acans in there, but they look like they have plenty of room to grow out and will be super sweet for sure when it fills in some more!
 
BTW, does your clown host anything? Looks like he hangs around the top of the tank from the pics (don't feel bad, my pair do the same thing in my 180g with 5 BTAs) lol
 
BTW, does your clown host anything? Looks like he hangs around the top of the tank from the pics (don't feel bad, my pair do the same thing in my 180g with 5 BTAs) lol

Nope, Irl doesn't host anything......haha. I don't feel that bad either ahaha.
 
Love love love this tank!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top