PiCO Manta Ray 18 Shallow Rimless By IIX

My mom said I have too much orange/red in my PiCO, so I decided to strive for something different.... Some more Green!!

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3198.jpg


My clown goby perching next the blastomussas...
IMG_3223.jpg


Just cleaned the glass and did a 30% water change...
IMG_3213.jpg
 
Looking nice and like the addition of your green corals.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
Ehhh well I went to the lfs today to get new saltwater, give away my yellow clown goby, the half dead acan, snail and traded in the aussie ultra brain for $40 store credit. The owner seemed very happy ahah.
Well with the store credit, I used half of it on this new yellow forida ric.
IMG_3286.jpg


Update of fts and such..
IMG_3281.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg
 
Tank and colors look awesome!
 
Tank looks great. How long you been running that light? Looks awesome!
 
Ok some final updates for end of the day...
My nuclear green deaths and grandis palys arrived this afternoon but I wanted wait for it to fully open to actually show its full potentials.
IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg


Some better photos of my current tank...

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

IMG_3328.jpg
 
Dang you sold allot of your acans. lol.
Grow that acan garden back out!
 
Dang you sold allot of your acans. lol.
Grow that acan garden back out!

Lololol you're right actually but this is an old picture of my tank...I will post my newer pictures soon and then post my current tank status.
Had to sell some of my acans because of a debt I owe my mother....so I did sell alot of them. But this picture was way before I even started selling ahah.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top