Please do not post pictures of bubble tip anemones.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
49,253
Reaction score
98,071
Seller Rating
4 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Because I am ADDICTED!!!!

Man I love'em something fierce! LOL!

Picked up 6 decent sized ones and 4 mini bta's in the past week. I only need about 100 more. :D
 
I especially like the fact that they can split and be shared with others. No need to pluck BTAs from the ocean.
 
I love mine, just wish it weren't so big! It's about 18" in diameter and has taken over a whole corner of my 65 gallon!!

CJ
 
I've picked up 3 so far for my clowncube. Hoping to get a couple more diffrent colors still...
 
Yeah I love BTAs. They are just so fricken cool ;)

A guy close to me just sold a rock with two bright green BTAs and one Rose/Green BTA for really cheap. I wish I had another tank to put them in.

Here's a teaser for ya Rev:

DSCF4443.jpg
 
Rev you need a sunburst ;)
 
I just picked one up the other day and I dig it, but what do you guys feed yours?

Table shrimp, scallop, and hikari jumbo mysis as a staple.
 
I am in this club too. Went to the lfs yesterday and they have a med white one with the most fluorescent green tips!!! $24.99!!! Guess who is gonna sweet talk the hubby???
 
Do it Missy!
 
Josh yes I do. LOL!

I have one similar I think that I got from Chris at last years swap.
 
I am in this club too. Went to the lfs yesterday and they have a med white one with the most fluorescent green tips!!! $24.99!!! Guess who is gonna sweet talk the hubby???

Be careful. If that is a bubble tip, it sounds like it is bleached.

CJ
 
It looked very healthy. Red foot and very nice large bubble tips. They had some very light green ones also. I am going to buy it anyway!! thanks for the heads up CJ!!!
 
It looked very healthy. Red foot and very nice large bubble tips. They had some very light green ones also. I am going to buy it anyway!! thanks for the heads up CJ!!!

Check if it's tentacles are sticky. If they are not sticky at all, don't buy it. They should be able to grab onto your finger.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top