Please do not post pictures of bubble tip anemones.

....... and 4 mini bta's

Rev, I’m a bit concerned about your description of “mini’ anemone. When I see “mini,†it sends shivers up my spine. These little green mini anemones have been sold as GBTAs, but they are in fact Cribrinopsis crasse. These little guys multiply like rabbits and never get bigger than about 1 ½ inches. Not saying that’s what you have, but if it is, you’ve been warned. By the time I realized what I had, I ended up plucking more than 50 of these guys out of my tank. I started with one.
 
Ok...no pictures:bounce:

[video=youtube;qu3tI1dua2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu3tI1dua2I[/video]

[video=youtube;mA8G62nLrBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA8G62nLrBw&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;2d5eg2FPtdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d5eg2FPtdw[/video]
 
Rev, I’m a bit concerned about your description of “mini’ anemone. When I see “mini,” it sends shivers up my spine. These little green mini anemones have been sold as GBTAs, but they are in fact Cribrinopsis crasse. These little guys multiply like rabbits and never get bigger than about 1 ½ inches. Not saying that’s what you have, but if it is, you’ve been warned. By the time I realized what I had, I ended up plucking more than 50 of these guys out of my tank. I started with one.

Whoa I missed this! Any pics of what you had?
 
Whoa I missed this! Any pics of what you had?

IMG_2528.jpg
 
Stop the madness!


Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I feel like BTAs just irritate me.... had 1, killed 3 sps and started killing zoos in its move diagnolly across the tank...... split, and that one that split was killing my sour apple favia colony...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top