Premium Silicone Garage Door Lubricant

Fair.

Good enough to clean your for wish after washing?

I don't think so, but we shall see. At the cost of A towel, I'm retiring it from my glass cleaning towels. Still totally serviceable for other things

i would still use the towel to clean the glass even without washing.
 
And you're obviously free to if the situation presents itself. I prefer my glass to be free of streaking.
zack ryder GIF
 
Ask 10 people you get 10 different answers. I think I'll buy new
That's the whole reason to post here . . .

Step 1: reefing issue presents itself
Step 2: decide on a plan of action
Step 3: post reefing issue on R2R and ask for advice
Step 4: wait until at least one person suggests your original plan of action
Step 5: execute plan of action
Step 6: report back (optional, maybe depending on success)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top