Purple Death/ Nuclear Green Morth

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dace
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
i will post tonite, it's still there but it's still not opening up completely. it opens up half way

here ya go
DSC_0184_edited-1.jpg


Any updates/pics on how Twoface is doing?
 
Awesome still...
 
thats it dace your my hero!! between crossing palys and keeping 17 wrasses in one tank your the bomb:adore: lol.. hope twoface is doing well.
 
This is amazing! I hope it start to grow new polyps like that.:still_dreaming:
 
Well I have some great news. I got home today and went straight for the tank and saw the paly which I decided to call "Two Face Paly" thanks to "euphoricgear" and it was looking the best it's been since it was fraged. I think he took a liking to going back in the display tank. i will take a pics with my point and shot cam. which will $uck. But i gave the d90 back to my friend.
 
i tried to take pics with my pas camera, and they were not worth posting. will try again today. Twoface is doing better everyday
 
wow... I wonder which way the babies are going to go.. PD or Nukes? but I'm really hoping babies will be two faced... good luck..
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top