I do not have a quarantine tank mainly due to the lack of free space for it. Which is why I have a 75 gallon SPS and LPS reef.
It all depends on where I get the corals, mostly frags. I have over 40 SPS corals and over 25 LPS corals.
I received about half of my corals as a gift from friends or exchanged with someone. I know these people and I know that they have no problems in the tank. But I still dip them before entering the DT.
If these are corals from nature (mainly Australia or sometimes Indonesia), then in any case I do a dip, and I examine the LPS corals with a magnifying glass, and if there are suspicions, then with the help of a dremel I cut off suspicious pieces (or clean up with a grindstone). For 15 years in my hobby, I have never had any parasites on corals and only once had white dots on the fish, which disappeared in 3-4 days.
I also believe that corals should not be quarantined for stress reasons.
1, Coral is taken from nature, even if it is a farm. They are often cut into frags.
2, They go to the sorting container awaiting packing and shipment.
3, They are on the road in terrible conditions of darkness and stagnant water and most often come discolored (without zooxanthellae).
4, They get into the seller's tank and it's good if the seller knows what he is doing (I am familiar with others as well).
5, We buy them.
After all these twists and turns, adding another torment to the coral (quarantine tank) seems too much to me.
Each time the coral tries to adapt to new conditions for him (light, water chemistry, current) and if we can make it easier for him, then, I am sure, he will thank us for this with faster acclimatization.