Raising Dendronephthya and Scleronephthya, next step, pt1

At 4pm
Much better

20180814_154619.jpg


20180814_154627.jpg


20180814_154638.jpg
 
Really nice animals you got there. I hope they do well.

You know, yesterday I spoke to soon. These corals are from 0-10 a 5. Their polyps now that they expanded are waisting away.
The polyps no longer healthy. Their alive. But, not as healthy as they should be. We'll see if they heal

Stay tune
 
Wow, I'm gone for a short while and big news happens. I hope they do very well for you!


Wow, I'm gone for a short while and big news happens. I hope they do very well for you!

Their doing better day 2, keep you posted. Stay tune
 
Couldnt sleep went to check on my children of the sea. @Sallstrom, should of sent me your scleronephthya and dendronephthya. They could of been somebody. You can't see it, but polyps are opened. One is starting to open

20180816_012213.jpg


20180816_011955.jpg


20180816_011904.jpg


The Orange/red ones, have some polyps in bad shape, hoping they heal
 
Looking great! I'm so excited and happy to hear they are doing well :D

At what point will you know whether or not you are having success with your did mix?
 
Looking great! I'm so excited and happy to hear they are doing well :D

At what point will you know whether or not you are having success with your did mix?

One thing different this time, is the new food I'm giving the corals, they expand fully, continuously, I never we're able to achieve that before. Their doing great. Just hope it continues
 
One thing different this time, is the new food I'm giving the corals, they expand fully, continuously, I never we're able to achieve that before. Their doing great. Just hope it continues
That's fantasic! So you already are more successful! Make sure to take regular pictures, so if they grow a little you can tell. I couldn't be more excited if they were in one of my own tanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top