• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rare Coral! Macro Algae gae! Bounce mushrooms! Space invader!

AnacapaReefs

Lover of Corals
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2019
Messages
113
Reaction score
86
Location
Santa Barbara
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few nice pieces that I’m selling.
These three bounce mushrooms-
One is 3” , and one is half dollar sized, and the third is bigger then a quarter.
Blues, reds, and greens for colors.
$600, $400, $300
I have never see these colors on a bounce. Especially the reds and greens.
5F65620A-A0CB-4FB9-9B64-A9B7413012AE.jpeg
46C163C0-6E1D-4652-A286-9AE2CDC8B73A.jpeg
CEF2A759-8066-48C1-9EE5-1C49598DB248.jpeg
8A9EF674-A58D-4A67-9DBC-832FC052A8CD.jpeg

I also have some assorted yumas and other bright shrooms.
7BF161B7-2016-4899-8E0B-0B4AD4147408.jpeg

These are $25 each, $50 for bottom right.
Space invaders-
078CF4A3-F7F2-4BEF-BDCD-70924744F540.jpeg

Left is $300
Next one is $150
Next one is $100
Next one is $75
Final one is $150
I can send Pics if the exact one you want- the far right one is bigger then it looks due to the angle.
And this extremely rare macro algae- only two people have some to my knowledge. Brightest macro algae I have ever seen, and tangs don’t touch it (my tangs don’t at least) It stays together and grows well under high or low power lights. A true display algae. Frags are mounted on standard plugs, $40 each. I can sell much larger pieces (mounted on 2” plugs)- please reach out if you want this size.
Under whites
7CB56632-44C3-42D8-818C-D37C6EA5E174.jpeg

Under blues-
926BF6ED-7BE3-4756-982C-56D9931C5246.jpeg

Jack o lantern lepto-
$30 per frag- bigger pieces are priced by how many frags would make them up. So a piece that I could get 2 frags from would be $60 and so on.
5F4AC23C-456D-4F23-BDB6-9A377BA078E1.jpeg
 
Last edited:
These need to sell. I will do discounts if you buy multiple. Also willing to trade for high end torches.
 
I have a Indo pink branching hammer green and purple frammer and a CB bounce fire mushroom looking to trade for maybe the Godspawn bounce
 
Still available. Accepting offers. These are rare pieces and not always available.
 
Bump! Need to make some cash for Christmas gifts! All offers are ok!
 
Add to the bump- all offers are accepted! I also have one frag of GMK that’s ready to ship!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top