- Joined
- Nov 14, 2019
- Messages
- 113
- Reaction score
- 86
- Location
- Santa Barbara
- What state or country do you live in
- California
I have a few nice pieces that I’m selling.
These three bounce mushrooms-
One is 3” , and one is half dollar sized, and the third is bigger then a quarter.
Blues, reds, and greens for colors.
$600, $400, $300
I have never see these colors on a bounce. Especially the reds and greens.
I also have some assorted yumas and other bright shrooms.
These are $25 each, $50 for bottom right.
Space invaders-
Left is $300
Next one is $150
Next one is $100
Next one is $75
Final one is $150
I can send Pics if the exact one you want- the far right one is bigger then it looks due to the angle.
And this extremely rare macro algae- only two people have some to my knowledge. Brightest macro algae I have ever seen, and tangs don’t touch it (my tangs don’t at least) It stays together and grows well under high or low power lights. A true display algae. Frags are mounted on standard plugs, $40 each. I can sell much larger pieces (mounted on 2” plugs)- please reach out if you want this size.
Under whites
Under blues-
Jack o lantern lepto-
$30 per frag- bigger pieces are priced by how many frags would make them up. So a piece that I could get 2 frags from would be $60 and so on.
These three bounce mushrooms-
One is 3” , and one is half dollar sized, and the third is bigger then a quarter.
Blues, reds, and greens for colors.
$600, $400, $300
I have never see these colors on a bounce. Especially the reds and greens.
I also have some assorted yumas and other bright shrooms.
These are $25 each, $50 for bottom right.
Space invaders-
Left is $300
Next one is $150
Next one is $100
Next one is $75
Final one is $150
I can send Pics if the exact one you want- the far right one is bigger then it looks due to the angle.
And this extremely rare macro algae- only two people have some to my knowledge. Brightest macro algae I have ever seen, and tangs don’t touch it (my tangs don’t at least) It stays together and grows well under high or low power lights. A true display algae. Frags are mounted on standard plugs, $40 each. I can sell much larger pieces (mounted on 2” plugs)- please reach out if you want this size.
Under whites
Under blues-
Jack o lantern lepto-
$30 per frag- bigger pieces are priced by how many frags would make them up. So a piece that I could get 2 frags from would be $60 and so on.
Last edited:

