Geez ,, Aqua Scaping ,, my nemesis ,, I haven't got a artistic bone in my body ,, read that part again lol
I have scaped ,, re scaped and re scaped my tanks so many times over the years and never ,, ever ,, been happy with any of them

when I set up my new tank ,, my plan was to have as many SPS corals in the tank as I could get ,, I wasn't going to go down the road of re scaping and re scaping my tank over and over again,, I wanted this tank be as stable as I could ,, not be moving rock around ,, breaking SPS frags up because I bumped them with my hands or the rock falling over and decimating growing corals,,
I got smart this time around

I bought pre made Aqua Scapes from Carib Sea ,, I have never been happier ,, I have added a rock or two here and there ,, but the pre made scape is the bulk of my scape ,, I added a bunch of Bio Spears to my sump tank to carry the Bio Load for my system ,, I have a bunch of them in my sump tank that started life in my previous system ,,
JMO my scape or Carib Sea scape looks awesome ,, I don't give it a second thought ,, that's its not a scape I put together

I did have to pick it up and put it into the tank ,, I guess that should count
