Red Sea 250 seem blew within minutes

I fight with my dollar.
EXACTLY. I just don’t understand why anyone would ever EVER reward these people with additional dollars. They do not deserve to continue to operate. (Speaking as a small business owner)

Yes, companies make mistakes. Own up to it, do a recall, make it right even if it means selling off all your assets to support all the people you have damaged. I don’t know how these people sleep at night.

And what boggles my mind is that people say the company has “done the right thing” and sent them a new tank - ohmygosh what about all your dead animals, your destroyed floor, the hours and hours of backbreaking labor trying to save everything - have you watched the YouTube videos of people dealing with this? The whole thing is absolutely heartbreaking. Please please boycott.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top