Red Sea coral pro salt does not ship well...

Wow I'm glad my 5 gallon bucket of bright well liquid mg didn't show up like that.
 
Haven't had any issues with pro and been using for many years. I test the bucket three times (beginning, middle, end). Most the time they are within acceptable deviations. Better to be safe than sorry and mix it up though! I wonder if the settling issue lies with how "fresh" a batch is.
 
Yea I contacted the seller I purchased on Amazon and pretty much just said they will contact fedex.. Oh well I used more than half filling the tank and it was 68$. But I won't be ordering threw them again lol.
 
I ordered from Drs Foster and Smith and they just slapped a ups sticker on the bucket and it came cracked pretty badly but the plastic bag was good. My next order from BRS they put the the pail in a box and shipped it came in with no damage at all.
I've been using RSCP for about 4 years and my water is consistently Mg 1300-1350 and Ca 400-450, Alk 9. I have a 75 gal tank with a 30 gal sump. I change 5 gal a week.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top