Red Sea reefer owners? I'm Worried

You did see how old this thread is didn’t you? The OP posted this in Oct 2016...

to fix it, empty as much water as possible and relevel it. Not fun.. but best thing to do.

Also, check your water level top corner to corner. If the tank is level at top your fine.

So what? Reviving old threads can be helpful.
 
I’m aware it’s a old thread but this is a new hurdle in my journey. I did search found this and took a chance.

The tank up top is 100% level it’s just that one corner that concerns me. tha Is for advice. I’ll see how things go and see if it levels it self out. The grove from the 350 took a year to get there. This has been up for 3 months.
id also hate to create new problems for myself.
 
My 250 is still running. It got a bit worse, but Red Sea says (wrote to me) it is fine - so I guess they take the responsibility if it explodes afterall. BTW both my tank and stand were level when I began. It’s just that the cabinet has warped since a bit under the weight.
 
I’m aware it’s a old thread but this is a new hurdle in my journey. I did search found this and took a chance.

The tank up top is 100% level it’s just that one corner that concerns me. tha Is for advice. I’ll see how things go and see if it levels it self out. The grove from the 350 took a year to get there. This has been up for 3 months.
id also hate to create new problems for myself.

If the tank is level you’re fine. That mat material is made to compress so things level out
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top