Reef Radiance led light..OMG..What a light....

Lol no clue. Would depend on intensity. Can't be a whole lot. My whole 125g set up only pulls 3 max with everything on at once
 
Should we expect a confirmation email or just trust we are on the list? I emailed about a week ago, but haven't heard anything yet.
I did the same almost 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything either. I PM'd Rick yesterday too but haven't heard back.
 
Hey guys,

we are not ignoring any posts - we are just wee bit slammed with two huge sales in progress and black friday. We are working our ways through all emails and posts and you all will get a response asap. I kicked the team out about 11pm last night and gave them today off - but they are coming in tomorrow night to get caught up on all emails and posts.............i know i am too easy on them but that is just me....

So if you sent a post or email and have not gotten back we will get back to you asap.

Rick
 
Hey Nevil,

I sent your email to Charles and I assume you were getting on the list for new controllers? He is not here but I have to think he put you on the list and thought it was done. I will know when he comes next.

We have the new controllers in 240 over a 75 and it is performing perfectly - timing is spot on and no mode changes. I also sent one to Bow to test as he has 2 of the LUMENTEK 240s and I trust his judgement - so if he gives it a shot and it also performs perfectly - we will ship out the ones we have and order enough to handle the customers who need one.

I gotta say - you guys have been very patient about the controller issue and I am real lucky to have such really cool customers.

Rick
 
I'm considering getting 2 DM 165+ (for a new 90 gallon tank, planning LPS/SPS). I will also need to get the mounting kit (can't hang these lights from the wall/ceiling). I'd love to see some pictures of the mounting kits (the website doesn't give you alot of views). Also, how high would these LED's be off the water with the kits? Would I want the 90 optic or 120? Anything else that I need to consider to custom, etc? How easy is it to use the app to program the lights? I'm hoping this is pretty much plug and play
 
I have the mounting kit and it's not very good.
One bar slides into the other and with the powder coating, they don't slide well at all.
If you mainly want it to support the light, it's ok, but if you want to be able to slide the light back and forth, for get it.

I have one over my wife's 29g and the light does not cover the entire tank, so I may just use the hanging kit
or make the legs taller so the light will cover the tank. I do not know why,....the legs are so short ???
 
This kit holds up to 68lbs. Comes in 36 and 48" Allows for hight adjustment. http://www.aquastyleonline.com/categories/Lighting-Bracket/

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417491600.710932.jpg
 
Hey guys, I will be buying 3 units for a 180
What timer do you use that you can plug the 3 whites to come on at one time, and the three blues to come in on another time

Is there a power strip where three outlets are set to one time, and three other outlets set to another timeframe

Thanks for all opinions and examples of what you use
 
I am having the controller issues. WHo do I contact? Currently the controller is off by 15 minutes and have to reset periodically.
 
I can't speak to the quality of the lights, as I haven't ordered any yet, but I can tell you that Rick delivers excellent customer service. I'm going to order from him asap.
 
Hey guys, I will be buying 3 units for a 180
What timer do you use that you can plug the 3 whites to come on at one time, and the three blues to come in on another time

Is there a power strip where three outlets are set to one time, and three other outlets set to another timeframe

Thanks for all opinions and examples of what you use

What lights are you looking at?
 
Hey Rick,

Any chance there will be a upgrade/retrofit from the old controller on the Lumentek 120/240 to the new controller from the 165P? I would sure love to use that new app to control my lumentek 120.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top