Reef royalty: What is your favorite Angelfish?

What is your favorite Angelfish?

  • Bicolor Angelfish

    Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Blueface Angelfish

    Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Coral Beauty

    Votes: 45 12.5%
  • Emperor Angelfish

    Votes: 67 18.7%
  • Flame Angelfish

    Votes: 64 17.8%
  • French Angelfish

    Votes: 7 1.9%
  • Peppermint Angelfish

    Votes: 14 3.9%
  • Potter’s Angelfish

    Votes: 21 5.8%
  • Pygmy Cherub Angelfish

    Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Regal Angelfish

    Votes: 41 11.4%
  • Scribbled Angelfish

    Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Queen Angelfish

    Votes: 23 6.4%
  • Other

    Votes: 45 12.5%

  • Total voters
    359
Currently tied between my queen and my maculosus. Probably the 2 nicest looking angels. It used to be the regal until I saw these 2 in person.

20231223_211700.jpg
20231223_211703.jpg
20231223_211713.jpg
20231226_204915.jpg


20231223_201835.jpg
20231211_183335.jpg
A truly matured queen is stunning in person, maculosus are also gorgeous but I prefer the asfur.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top