ReeferMadness80G’s Shallow SPS Reef

It's even pretty.
Thanks!
Great build
Thanks, it's been a slow build but we all know this hobby costs a lot lol

Super sleek lookin..Nice work!! I`m amazed at people who can do such a clean looking install.

I think what's helped me most is actually the lack of funds to complete this build quickly, one thing I've learned in all my builds before is I end up trying to get things organized and cleaned up and matching etc AFTER I have already started up the tank. So with this build I wanted to have a plan and it wasn't cheap. So I saved and did each project as I could afford it. It's slowed me down and in essence made this build cleaner, and more efficient. Thanks for looking!
 
Looks nice man

Only thing I can say is that when you get you skimmer put the return lines from the reactors close to your skimmer intake.

Seriously don't like blue but u make it look nice
 
Looks nice man

Only thing I can say is that when you get you skimmer put the return lines from the reactors close to your skimmer intake.

Seriously don't like blue but u make it look nice

I have them going into the first chamber(supply) now, is that ok?
 
Looking great.
 
I have them going into the first chamber(supply) now, is that ok?
Well depending on what ur going to run in ur reactors its is better to have the output water skimmed before being put back into the system. I.e. biopellets. A quick google search will give you all the info you need to know
 
Did you get the rock ordered yet? What type of aquascape do you plan on?
Very nice build and great job with the plumbing! Also, I've never seen anyone use tile in a tank, I'm positive that'll look awesome once complete.
 
Very nice build, sturdy dang cabinet.
haha I'll tell you what! It may have been overkill but, I sleep very well at night.

Did you get the rock ordered yet? What type of aquascape do you plan on?
Very nice build and great job with the plumbing! Also, I've never seen anyone use tile in a tank, I'm positive that'll look awesome once complete.
Haven't ordered the rock yet. That and the aquascape has really been something I've had to research and study up on. I've changed scapes so much in other tanks bc I wasn't happy so I want to make sure I'm very happy with this one. I'm thinking a mixture of pukani and some type of shelf. I like the minimalist floating shelf look! lol I'm all over the place!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top