Reefing in Hawai'i: the ethics

Someone just posted he’s in Oahu and has YT’s I think he wants to sell. Wow, good for you and good for you’re career!!
Find a Naso for a Tang lover in Texas
Debra
I'll def check it out, but worst case I can just try and catch my own. Cheaper is good, but free is best LOL
 
Your in Hawaii, you can go fishing and kill a bunch of achilies tangs and eat them but you can't keep some to put in your tank? The point being both actions removes the fish from the reef. Does it matter what happens to it after?

Get a yellow tang or 2, Achilles tang, flame wrasse all the things that everyone else can no longer enjoy in their tanks.
That's the goal!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top