Replacing a panel on a 70 gallon tall aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter U.P.Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if anyone is still tuned into this thread but I wanted to provide another update for you. This tank is doing great! It's been running for 15 months with no sign of any leaks from the panel replacement! Although i have been a bit lazy and have not wrapped the stand yet.[emoji51] Aside from that this tank and the new sump have proven to handle the bioload that I have put into it. I did have a bad dinoflagellate outbreak about 8 months in but a 3 day black out fixed that. I have also utilized my design and removed the sump once to give it a clean when my tank was starting to build up on nutrients and the coral were beginning to become stressed. This quickly turned everything around and the tank continues to grow. Here is a recent picture of the tank.
583198362.jpeg
 
Looks amazing!!! Love seeing build threads from diy to living thriving tanks! Good work, I truly hope you are enjoying the hobby
 
Looks amazing!!! Love seeing build threads from diy to living thriving tanks! Good work, I truly hope you are enjoying the hobby
Thank you! I am, this tank has been a great learning experience. I work on the road a lot as well so I am happy to say that 10 days away at a time has not affected this tank much!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top