Salt bucket on my porch

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoWhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I mean if my neighbors are all running to the ER bc they have a running nose.... I believe my situation is an "ER-like" situation

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF
. . . . . . actually working in emergency Trauma and critical care. . .
its. . . . " an unexpected or unusually dangerous situation that calls for immediate action".

Having three people this past week losing entire tank of fish within hours- Thats an emergency
 
. . . . . . actually working in emergency Trauma and critical care. . .
its. . . . " an unexpected or unusually dangerous situation that calls for immediate action".

Having three people this past week losing entire tank of fish within hours- Thats an emergency
Lighten up brother.. it's not like he called 911 because he stubbed his toe. If this was a repeated trend, then yes, a call for etiquette would be necessary Let this post be what it is and have fun with it.
 
Two people together can move this. You can also open the bucket and transfer half of mix to another bucket and seal both and move easier.

** please NOTE :

Not to be mean but can you define Emergency ? Please leave EMERGENCY for those in a crisis such as losing fish or coral, tank leaking or electrical issue. It is not fair to those who need immediate attention to have their situation diverted to a heavy bucket of salt -
Something to keep in mind.
He knows. Lol.
Happy Saturday Night Live GIF by Amy Poehler's Smart Girls
 
I have 1 salt bucket delivered to my porch and need help getting it to my mixing station

Do I roll it?
Catapult it?
Use a crane?
Use straps?
Use a winch?
Levitate it??

I'm at a loss....

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF
See if some E.T. can arrange a teleport.

Seriously? An Emergency?

You could call 911 I suppose
 
It’s not much worse than 50% of what gets posted as an ‘emergency’. Only thing missing here is the incessant coddling.

How about this:

So sorry for your loss. I know you tried to put a giant tuna in your 5 gallon toilet bowl but have no fear, with enough pats on the back and warm welcomes I’m sure you’ll do better next time.
 
I recommend putting it in small plastic baggys and start slangn the good stuff at the end of your driveway. That is until you can carry the remainder of the salt inside for yourself with a lil profit….
 
Two people together can move this. You can also open the bucket and transfer half of mix to another bucket and seal both and move easier.

** please NOTE :

Not to be mean but can you define Emergency ? Please leave EMERGENCY for those in a crisis such as losing fish or coral, tank leaking or electrical issue. It is not fair to those who need immediate attention to have their situation diverted to a heavy bucket of salt -
Something to keep in mind.
The emergency is that this bucket of salt is a bucket of Tropic Marin Pro Reef from TURKEY!!
In that case, the best way to go about eliminating this threat is sending a nuke.

Edit: not denouncing the fact that it shouldn’t be categorized as an emergency ;)
 
I have 1 salt bucket delivered to my porch and need help getting it to my mixing station

Do I roll it?
Catapult it?
Use a crane?
Use straps?
Use a winch?
Levitate it??

I'm at a loss....

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

1 spoonful at a time, obviously.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top