I'm in!
What country are you located in? USA
What is one thing you always need more of? Chocolate, Coca Cola, coffee, t-shirts
What do you like to do on the weekends? Church activities, spend time with family (my wife and 2 kiddos), explore reef stores and coffee shops, play board games with friends, watch new movies
What are your other hobbies/interests? Specialty coffee (I like to try single origin coffees or different styles of coffee brewing from other cultures), car modding, reading (I read lots of church ministry-related books), travel and culture
How do you relax after a long day at work?
Do you collect anything? Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and MCU memorabilia. Books by Timothy Keller, Reef art
What is your favorite color? Black
What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, MCU movies, Jason Bourne movies, Friends, Parks and Rec, Community
What type of music do you listen to? Worship music, alternative rock (early 2000's)
Do you follow any sports teams? New Orleans Saints
What's your favorite fish? Tough question... Madagascan Flasher Wrasse, but wrasses in general are awesome!
Favorite coral? This one is also tough... Acros, but lately I'm on a bounce mushroom kick...all kinds of bounces
Favorite invert? Colorado Sunburst BTA
Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I'm currently tankless...but I've got a 225g peninsula reef in the works. Link is my build thread badge and also in my signature. The plan is that it'll be an Acro dominant mixed reef... with lots of wrasses.
Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? The one I'm currently building is the upgrade
What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? I really enjoy watching the fish
Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? New equipment innovations and captive breeding... anything that makes us more sustainable
What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) I like lots of things. Reef art is always cool. Honestly, anything related to the interests I've mentioned above (coffee, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, board games, etc...I like things that are different).
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No tank at the moment, so livestock wouldn't be a good idea.