SHARE & POST: Win a TUNZE Osmolator or Nano Osmolator!

Reposting because I forgot the facebook link... FYI everything on facebook that you post as public, will be that... public... anyone can look up your name on the internet and see that... if you want privacy then you should edit your privacy settings to only allow posts to be seen by your friends. family, or whom ever you choose.

Here is mine... https://www.facebook.com/daniel.demeritt
 
Facebook.com/lukegrasberger. I don't think the posting requirement will be a problem for me.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I have shared on Facebook as requested. I would love to put the Osmolator to good use.
You guys are giving away a top shelf ATO!!
cool-2.gif


https://www.facebook.com/jacksonarea.reefclub
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top