Mar 15, 2013 #121 Pufferpunk Valuable Member View Badges Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 80 Location Franklin Park, IL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Posted to FB!
Mar 15, 2013 #122 Mole Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 917 Reaction score 64 Location Grand Rapids, MI Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Shared :gossip:
Mar 15, 2013 #123 nashorn Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 313 Reaction score 169 Location SAN FRAN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 https://www.facebook.com/wayneevony.lee
Mar 18, 2013 #124 Coraloliseffect Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 369 Reaction score 27 Location Orlando Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sweet done. Not sure about if I did the face book thingy right. https://m.facebook.com/florida.pta.9?fref=pymk&__user=100004396928366#!/tucker.george
Sweet done. Not sure about if I did the face book thingy right. https://m.facebook.com/florida.pta.9?fref=pymk&__user=100004396928366#!/tucker.george
Mar 18, 2013 #125 SmokeyCFH Well-Known Member View Badges Excellence Award My Tank Thread Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 831 Reaction score 17 Location Orange, California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Posted!
Mar 19, 2013 #126 D Der ABT Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 13, 2009 Messages 243 Reaction score 14 Location Arlington VA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Dont have facebook...free pass??
Mar 19, 2013 #127 Mhumbach Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 16, 2013 Messages 103 Reaction score 26 Location Plymouth, Michigan What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Shared. I would love to win this for my new tank build!
Mar 19, 2013 #128 B Bigtom802l New Member View Badges Joined Feb 14, 2013 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Cincinnati Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Shared on facebook. Here is hoping I win. This would go great with my new tank setup.
Mar 21, 2013 #129 S spacetime Active Member View Badges Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 361 Reaction score 11 Location New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I really could use this! 1 nano and 1 pico!
Mar 21, 2013 #130 S shean New Member View Badges Joined Mar 7, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location India Rating - 0% 0 0 0 how to share on my fb page? Hi, Am currently out of town nd keeping in touch wid u guys thru my black berry as I can't gt enuf of ur pure awsome post and contest. How should I share the contest on my fb wall? please help! Regards, Shean
how to share on my fb page? Hi, Am currently out of town nd keeping in touch wid u guys thru my black berry as I can't gt enuf of ur pure awsome post and contest. How should I share the contest on my fb wall? please help! Regards, Shean
Mar 21, 2013 #131 C coolfish5 New Member View Badges Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Christiansburg, VA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thank you for putting together this drawing. It sure would be nice to finally automate top off on my 65g. https://www.facebook.com/john.machen
Thank you for putting together this drawing. It sure would be nice to finally automate top off on my 65g. https://www.facebook.com/john.machen
Mar 21, 2013 #132 B Bigtom802l New Member View Badges Joined Feb 14, 2013 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Cincinnati Rating - 0% 0 0 0 https://www.facebook.com/tom.lipinski.3 Posted and done
Mar 22, 2013 #133 icycoral Active Member View Badges CTARS Member Joined Jun 27, 2011 Messages 105 Reaction score 12 Location CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Shared and liked! It's there in the middle of all my happy b day posts Welcome to Facebook So count me in
Shared and liked! It's there in the middle of all my happy b day posts Welcome to Facebook So count me in
Mar 22, 2013 #134 motormuffin Community Member View Badges Joined Sep 24, 2012 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location SoCal Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm doing it!
Mar 23, 2013 #135 bobssecrtsn Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jun 29, 2011 Messages 556 Reaction score 263 Location ca, gg Rating - 0% 0 0 0 finished up https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1514983180
Mar 23, 2013 #136 R ruppertb Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Oct 1, 2010 Messages 1,053 Reaction score 120 Location wisconsin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I posted I think on my facebbok. Just shared a link to this thread. But I'm not sure how to link it back here via my facebook app Sent from my LGL75C using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
I posted I think on my facebbok. Just shared a link to this thread. But I'm not sure how to link it back here via my facebook app Sent from my LGL75C using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
Mar 23, 2013 #137 uf_gators Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jan 13, 2012 Messages 522 Reaction score 3 Location knoxville, tn. Rating - 0% 0 0 0 https://www.facebook.com/uf2008gators love all the nice goodies you give away, maybe I will win one sometime. lol
https://www.facebook.com/uf2008gators love all the nice goodies you give away, maybe I will win one sometime. lol
Mar 24, 2013 #138 S ShimmyUK New Member View Badges Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Gloucester UK Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ShimmyUK said: shared Click to expand... Forgot to add my link, doh. https://www.facebook.com/TorukUK
ShimmyUK said: shared Click to expand... Forgot to add my link, doh. https://www.facebook.com/TorukUK
Mar 25, 2013 #139 D donwon4070 Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Location wi Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Https://www.facebook.com/Rachael.and.don1 Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
Mar 25, 2013 #140 OP OP revhtree Verified Admin Owner Administrator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Reef Squad Partner Member 2024 Excellence Award RGB Photo of the Month Article Contributor R2R TV Featured Hospitality Award Article Administrator Black Friday Sponsor DIAMOND SPONSOR Industry Professional My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 49,253 Reaction score 98,071 Seller Rating 4 ★ Rating Count 2 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Contest is going well!