SHARE & POST: Win a TUNZE Osmolator or Nano Osmolator!

No, the nano uses a single float switch. Check the photo in the first post of this thread and you can see it. I'm not 100% sure but I think that I remember reading that there's an auto shutoff after a couple of gallons in the event it got stuck on which the larger version does not have. Neither of mine have ever been stuck.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I'm super excited about this one....... Lurking ;)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
I am so excited for the drawing of the winners today. I SO need one of these (prefer the nano one)...actually I need two of these. The last pieces of equipment I need to finish the tanks off right.
 
This one isssssss saweeeeet. Definitly a piece of equiptment that will make anyones life that much easier. Sure hope its my tank life.lol
 
*nests, waiting rather impatiently* XD

Impatiently lol. How do you think those of us who have never won before feel, your name seems familiar lol ;) ;)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
I shared it on fb but do we have to share the link to it? I thought they would just ask for that if you were picked

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

I don't believe your post "must" have a link to your Facebook share/post to win just that you shared a link to this thread on your Facebook. Then make the five posts out in R2R land and post here (the sixth post) that you did all requirements. (6 total posts and a Facebook share to qualify) ;)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
Last edited:
Keep in mind that there is a ton of info to go through to qualify entries. I'm sure they are working on it, patience grasshopper ;)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top